Monday, January 26, 2015

January 26, 2015

Well, this week was mildly interesting.  We had transfers on wednesday so I got to bring back the crew for another one.  I got to ride first class on the sleeper train which was super intense.  They give you a toothbrush.  For some reason, I always sleep amazingly on trains, probably due to the back and forth rocking, so that was really nice.  I'm at that point in my mission where all of my friends are now leaving.  It was super weird seeing people for maybe the last time out here.  Oh another thing, the sisters in our city got removed, so now we have no sisters in this city, which is pretty unusual, since we have almost as many sisters as we do elders.  But since they left, we got to move into their apartment, which is basically a grandma apartment.  We have chandeliers and really nice beds.  It's kind of weird since I'm used to dude apartments with broken couches and spider-bros and nothing in the kitchen.  I'm not sure how I feel about it.  Anyway, remember how we have no branch president?  Well, I got asked by the district president to be the "temporary presiding elder" in the branch, so that's something.  It basically means that I have to do all the things that a branch president would do, but I don't have the calling.  We're waiting for a guy to move in here from the states to take over as branch president in February.  Anyway, that's the news for this week, hope you guys have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment